Existing businesses in Independence are the core of our community's growth. Through their employment and economic activity they create, our residents enjoy the highest quality of life. It is our goal to work hand-in-hand with our existing businesses to help them grow and expand.
The staff of the Independence EDC, along with our strategic partners and volunteers who take part in Team Economic Development Independence (TEDI), meet regularly with businesses throughout our community to understand and address their needs. We meet directly with local businesses to discuss issues in and open and relaxed meeting. Our team then puts their skills to work to help find solutions and overcome obstacles that limit the growth of your company.
Our goal is to create an environment for businesses to succeed and the community to prosper. Our staff is happy to meet with you to learn more about your business, its challenges and opportunities and to identify resources to help local business expand.
We are happy to help you take advantage of state and local resources to help your business grow. These resources can:
- Help you grow opportunities for your business
- Help you connect with funding and assistance agencies
- Help you take advantage of available incentives and job training programs
- Provide you with the most current data and research to make smart business decisions
- Help you find available buildings and sites for your growing business
For more information on how we can support your local business, contact Jodi Krantz.